NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:40:46 -0500
I just got the "uncheese cookbook" but I havne't used it yet. I need to get
to the health food store for nutritional yeast.

I actually do better with just not using cheese at all because we don't like
subs. It takes a while but you learn to live without it!

We're really not designed to consume the milk of another species.  Check out
milksucks.com or notmilk.com or nomilk.com and it makes giving up dairy
pretty darn easy.

Jan