NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:43:31 -0500
In an attempt to make it readable, here is a reformatting (hopefully
successfully) to Karin's mail:

Karin McDonough wrote:

Let me try this again.  I'm not sure what happened to my formatting.

Susan Gallant wrote:
Corporations actually fund colleges partially to help keep tuition costs
down and in turn they also dictate what is and what isn't taught in the
classrooms.
     Please cite your source for this statement.

The reality is the pharmaceutical industry DOES offer bonus points, cash
benefits and especially the formula industry which they also own, as they
also offer paid vacations to doctors who discourage mothers from nursing
their babies by saying they "need" formula and give them a can or two to
take home so they have that temptation.
     Please cite your source for this statement.

Some doctors don't buy into this and they are the ones I have a great deal
of respect for, but they are also being black balled and run out of
business by their colleagues and also Medicaid deciding to not pay them for
several months so they are starved out of their jobs.
     One more time, please cite your source.

Karin McDonough

 GoodSearch for Bells of the Cascades
 http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=3D831360