NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Fê C. Mota" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:44:57 -0200
>If anyone out there thinks that the article being referred to here is an
>important breakthrough that I need to know about, please translate it into
>English and let me in on the secret.
>
>Steve Carper

i'm so sorry steve...

i hadn't read carefully the letter from the magazine (nature genetics)
i read something about it on reuters, but in portuguese, and i was looking
for something to send to e-group.
and after i saw it was very difficult to understand...
but, fortunatelly, we have inteligentes friends to help us...

tks u!

fe.