NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RCHarber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 12:36:28 EST
I am hearty agreement with limiting the dairy consumption debate.  I need info
on dealing with day to day living not scientific details.  I respect the
amazing amount of knowledge that many people on this list obviously have, I
simply am interested in more basic things.  My son can't have milk period so
the debate isn't really pertinent to our situation.  If I am on the wrong milk
list and there is another one for more practicle info I would like someone to
tell me and I will switch.  No flaming please...my mailbox is full enough as
is.

Carol Harber