NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pammi215 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:32:12 -0400
Welcome to the list! When you joined, you should have received a welcome
letter that tells you how to use the list. Check it out and download the
recipes. Also, read back through some of the transcripts of previous
sessions and follow the links there to other websites that have recipes.
We've also posted some great recipes throughout the sessions.

Pammi