NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:41:01 -0500
My son has also had many problems with franks and sausages, but he
also has problems with many other foods, including soy and possibly
MSG made from soy. You can call Louis Rich, and they will send you a
list of milk- free, wheat- free products. This list worked well for
me, until I had to remove corn also from his diet. Oscar meyer also
will send you a similar list if you call.  products change
frequently, so you'll need to still check ingredients, or request new
lists periodically.