NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:02:09 -0500
From: "B&B Anthony" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [GFCFKids] Food Processors and Mixers - Consumer magazine info

I saved this information from Robin and I just did a web search on the
KitchenAid k45ss. I just ordered one thru Amazon.com for $169.99 by starting
from http://www.ekitchendepot.com/samixers.html.  That included the free
shipping.  I told dh that I was ordering my Christmas present.  His reply
was 'oh? ok.'  Love husbands like that.! The reviews on it were pretty good
also.
Betty in Central California