NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tim T Crowner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:51:25 -0700
Thank you Alex.
I am very concerned about the integrity of your list when an individual zelot brings up personal and professional information about me.  I am here because of a medical condition.  I should not call someone a nut job, so I apologize to him.  However, Mr. Lowery's response, where he calls me computer illiterate, and brings in my professional work tend to reinforce my feeling that this individual wants to impose his beliefs here.  With this I promise no further off topic corrispondance.  Thanks again for all you work on our behalf.