NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:56:38 EST
Date:    Sun, 2 Mar 1997 14:43:50 +0100
From:    Renato Pichler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dairy-Free, Motherhood & Pregnancy

Hi Dawn,
do you know that M.D. Michael Klaper is a vegan doctor with much
experience
with vegan mothers?
The address of his institute:
The Institute of Nutrition Education and Research
1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd. #342
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310) 374-3733

Renato
(I'm a ethical-vegan without milk-allergy)

>Date:    Sun, 2 Mar 1997 07:58:47 -0500
>From:    Michele Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Dairy-Free, Motherhood & Pregnancy
>
>Dear Dawn, CONGRATULATIONS!!  I think that the milk problem can be
>taken care of with taking calcium supplements in addition to the
pre-natal
>vitamins I am sure the doc will prescribe.  When I was pregnant   both
>times, I drank a lot of milk, but got cramps in my legs and the doctor
>said that this was from the lack of calcium so I took supplements.
Perhaps