NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carrie Micko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:34:46 -0500
Hi! A question was asked by somone on this list about a month ago
about the caffeine level of chocolate. I'm on another list for food
allergies, and here is what they quoted. Thought you chocolate-lovers
on the list would like to know. If this is too off topic, is there
another way I could have answered my no-milk listmate's question when
I don't remember who asked?