NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:43:43 -0400
Headache not too bad this morning but my sinuses are completely blocked (like cotton) and I feel like I'm looking at the world through a thick fog. May be a combination of the reaction and the dopey feeling from the Benadryl. At least I'm not stuck in bed with a migraine.
One other note, I am only allergic to the milk proteins, I can eat butter with no reaction, but at this point, until the symptoms are gone, I am sticking to water and totally non-dairy, self prepared foods.
I am also going to talk to the manager at the Wendy's where I got the salad to make them aware of the cross-contamination. Maybe I can prevent someone else from getting sick in the future.
TTFN
Pammi
PS. Don't have an Epipen, but am getting one today. Dr appt this afternoon.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.