NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:41:52 -0500
Please remove me from this list…

I would like to say thank you to all for your support, knowledge and
devotion… My daughter is no, longer allergic to dairy (Thank God) and for
the past year you have all given such wonderful advise.  I hope you all find
relief, patience and hope.  I admire your strength, it was certainly very
difficult for us (even for only a year).  Also hug your kids (for my
daughter).

Love and hope,
Adine M Moynihan