NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 15:44:28 -0800
Does this mean Oreos have no milk at all in them?  I thought I had
seen it listed there - or maybe it was that horrible "natural
flavors" that makes us avoid so much.

psam

From: Deborah Garner

For the first time, Jews who keep kosher can twist, lick and dunk the
ever-popular Oreo cookie, the Orthodox Union said Wednesday.

The group, which represents Orthodox Jewish congregations around the
country, said Oreos, Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies and other
snack
products from Nabisco now carry its ''OU'' kosher seal of approval.