NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lee Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 09:22:23 -0500
Robert, you are a gem.  Thank you for all that
information.  I have a diet similar to yours.
Beef once a month, chicken, fish and once in a
while veal.  We try to eat healthy.   I am also on
a gluten/free diet which restricts me even more.
But I love to cook, and if I want to feel well, I
have to stick to the diets and I am creative so
my husband and I enjoy our meals.  Good luck
with the recipes with the formula and keep us
informed.  I will add them to my list (growing
all the time).  Rosalie   NJ
Are you sure you are not one of my long lost
relatives. I have a cousin down in Florida with
your exact name.