NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Rublee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:21:09 -0400
Hi Susan,
My daughter is 9. Her milk intolerance became quite apparent when she started
going through some hormonal changes. Now the slightest bit of any milk
component not only makes her very ill, it changes my sweet little angel into a
very angry, miserable child. My 16 year old has the same behavioral changes
with yellow #5, red 40, MSG, BHT and sugar. It's always a challenge to put all
those puzzle peices together!
Good luck,
Marie