NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:38:45 PST
Seems like I am not the only one with just LI. I had some more tests
last week. I am still intolerant to lactose, cow's milk, cow's yoghurt
and cheese. But I can have butter and goat's milk, go figure.  Maybe I
should have asked to be tested for casein just to rule that in or out as
well.  I think sticking to soya is my best option.

Steph

PS Thanks for the easter eggs recipes/distributors, although I am also
intolerant to chocolate/cocoa, I am going to have some anyway! Can you
imagine a huge amount of carob? vile!!!!!