NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 04:58:26 -0500
Milk free chocolate chips?!!?!?  Where can I find these?  Sorry to butt into this conversation - My daughter is 22 months -so we are new to dairy allergies - but I was so excited to hear this!

Thanks!~

http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009