NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tim T Crowner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:19:52 -0700
You are no doubt well intentioned but I have no interest in your information and do not share your belief system.  I don't know why I am getting emails from you.  I suspect you may be a nut job.  Why don't you let those of us who are interested in helping each other with dairy alone?  Please do not reply.