NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Fę C. Mota" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:35:13 -0200
Hi Leanne!

You said that you were "not feeling well recently"...
(it was some time ago...)
and I just would like to share my experience: I have an intolerance too and,
in my case, even avoiding dairy foods I was suffering an intestine
inflamation and thatīs why I wasnīt feeling very weel.
Then, I took some medicines and Iīm better now...

thatīs it!