NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Michelle T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:53:56 -0800
Sandy and Deborah,

      I cannot give you any suggestions on this since I am allergic to beef
and pork which sems to indicate no venison or buffalo for me.  In addition,
my milk allergy is so bad that I cannot have dark sodas (such as Pepsi or
Coca Cola) due to the caramel color (my allergist told me that it is a milk
byproduct - but found out the hard way first that I was allergic to an
ingredient in Coca Cola just could not figure out which ingredient) that
they contain.  I wish I could be more help on this subject matter.

Michelle T. aka Pegasus

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:51:58 -0800, Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List wrote:

>   Deborah,
>

>  My husband said someone told him to soak it in Coca-Cola Classic for 24
hours and it is really good.  Not gamey at all.  I haven't tried this myself
yet.

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html