NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 12:15:27 -0400
Hi

  We use Hain Safflower Oil Margarine.  It comes in sticks.  We are c/f and
g/f and this margarine works for us.  Tastey as butter?  No way.  But as long
as I don't compare it to butter it's just fine.  It does fine in baking also.
 I can find it in most of the local health food stores and I order it from
Blooming Prairie Coop.  They are located in Iowa and Minnesota but deliver to
many states.  Their phone is:  800-323-2131 or for Minnesota  800-328-8241 or
800-322-8324.  Other than being a satisfied customer I have no affiliation
with Blooming Prairie.
   As far as this list being helpful and faddy I strongly disagree and feel
that people should unsubscribe if they don't like it but keep their sour
attitudes to themselves.  This list is to help and support not to cut down
and belittle.

Carol Harber