NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:24:31 -0400
Hi,

How about chocolate chips? I use a store brand (A&P brand) that is dairy free, has
no soy or grain products that I can remember. Only chocolate liquor, cocoa butter,
sugar, and lecithin and maybe vanilla. Is lecithin ok?

I figure if you have choco chips, you still have alot of treat choices (baking
etc.), especially my fav - choco chips and peanut butter!

Good luck!
Lori
p.s. almond milk is a nice change from rice milk.