NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 20:53:33 -0400
Susan Martin wrote:

>A great incentive to consult Dr. Rapp's work if you have any doubts
>about links between allergies and behavior,

Thanks, Susan.  It was actually through "Is this your child?" that we heard
of the behavioral impact of food.  We picked it up doing research for our
other,  "classically" allergic daughter (5yo).  Found out not much in it
applied to her - but it sure described the other one (9yo) to a T!  I
highly recommend the book.  I've cut down on my own dairy as a result (full
circle, and back to topic.)  Had a number of minor things that cleared up,
like unexplained fatigue and a phlegmy throat.

Lisa