NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 05:57:37 -0400
Beth Farr wrote:

>I am looking for a recipe for dairy free ice cream....Any out there? Would
>there be any in the archives? How are they accessed?

There are some archives on this page:

  http://www.NoMilk.com/list.html

But recipes that have been posted to the list were only collected for the
first couple months. Any later ones have to be searched for. Web searching
can be done here:

  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/no-milk.html

Personally I do all my searching using e-mail. To do it that one I'd send
this commaindL

search "ice cream" in no-milk

and send to [log in to unmask] The problem is one gets so many
hits one then has to use date limited to see them all. So try the web
interface.

Don.