NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tarek Charara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:07:00 +0100
le 15.11.2001 23:38, to learn à [log in to unmask] a écrit :

> On Thu, 15 November 2001, Michelle Macatee wrote:
>

>> i have a son whos behavior is dramatically affected by milk, mean, angry and
>> cries easily. he is now 15.  when he was younger, he became hyper and cried
>> alot. now that he is older, it has become even worse.  the problem is that
>> his father has taken him to doctors that tell him it is impossible and has
>> gone to live with his father because i made him follow a strict dairy and
>> corn syruup free diet. i would love to speak with you and help in any way
>> that i can. i have spent many days researching this and it is real. i also
>> have a friend with young boys, one cries, the other becomes violent after
>> drinking one glass of milk.  you are not alone.
>>
>> mmacatee1@aol
>
> I had the same thing in a girl, lots of stomach pain which was just low enough
> not to be caught, but enought to cause irritable behavior. As to violent after
> drinking one glass of milk...I wonder how much self control the child has
> acquired? [log in to unmask]

My friends son has this (sort of) after drinking (or eating) anything with
milk. It's not something precise like being upset after drinking a glass of
milk, but rather a diffuse change in behaviour: he gets nervous, irritated
by anything, cries a lot, etc.  It's our doctor who advised us to stop dairy
products all together.

Tarek