NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:47:07 EST
Shyla,

Good for you for looking for other answers!  Make sure you study HARD  and do
LOTS of research to get ALL the dairy out of his diet.  It is harder  than it
looks......

Good luck!
Stefanie

My toddler has been diagnosed with Autism, however I think he may just  b=
e allergic to Dairy. I am going to stop all diary intake and see what  ha=
ppens. Has anyone experienced anything  similar?
Shyla