NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Ricciarini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:26:41 -0400
Kathryn...how do you find all this stuff out!!! I am very allergic to all dairy
and always ask,
but I usually just get a blank look from the store employee. I never knew about
BK fries!!!
Now i wonder, do the roasted chickens you buy pre-cooked have butter injected in
them?

...Most chicken breasts if they
don't have butter in them are cooked in butter so they don't taste as dry.
Wendy's chicken nuggets and fries are safe, McDonalds fries and the Breaded
chicken sandwich are safe but their nuggets have milk in them.  Burger king
and KFC's fries have milk.....