NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:09:38 -0500
Judith Murray Griffiths asked:

>It is looking like I can't tolerate wheat and I'd
>like to know if there is a listserv similar to this one that talks about
>wheat free diets.

Absolutely. Matter of fact one of list owners of it was our mentor for
setting up this list, and another of the list owners is a subscriber here.
Many of us on this list are both wheat (gluten) and dairy free.

The gluten-free/wheat-free mailing list is at
[log in to unmask] The FAQ can be obtained by putting GET
CELIAC FAQ in the body of a message to the list server. Many other
documents also exist, send GET CELIAC FILELIST. To join, send a message to
the listserv with the following in the body: SUB CELIAC your_full_name.

And the archives can be found at:

  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html

Don.