NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alex Oren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:11:34 -0500
I recently received an unsolicited commercial email from "No-Dairy
Sales" <[log in to unmask]> which prompted me to remind the group
members that doing business with lowlife spammers is NEVER a good idea -
no matter what product or service they offer.

I suspect that they got my address from this list.  If that is indeed
the case, some of you may also receive emails from them.

If you do, it may interest you to know that they are sent from
Connecticut, which has an interesting anti-spam law, allowing you to sue
for damages or $200 (whichever is greater).  See:
http://www.spambrigade.com/text/connecticut.txt

So if you want to make my day (and a quick $200) you know what to do.

Best wishes,
Alex.