NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Weir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:36:34 -0500
> From: Gregory Epler-Wood <[log in to unmask]>
> I just arrived on this listserve and would like to know if
>there are precedents for my symptoms... headache, "inner"
>lower back/abdomen, sluggish, cramping, diarrhea.
>I'm not lactose-intolerant.
Welcome to the list.
I definitely think there are people on this list who share
your symptoms (but maybe not all of them).  I share the
lower backache, sluggish one.  I have seen others mention
your other symptoms.  It sounds like it could be an allergy.
Hives and respiratory problems are not the only symptoms of
allergies.  People's bodies respond differently.