NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 16:03:20 -0700

> That is my understanding of what an Anakit is -- a vial
of epi and a
> syringe.  You have to learn how to inject it properly.

 I carry an Anakit - it's a syringe ready-to-use with a
couple of antihistamine pills and alcohol swabs.  I'd
rather have the bottle of epi and syringes - but the epi is
fairly temperature-sensitive; you don't want to leave it in
the car here (Texas).  Even carrying it around in your
purse in the summer can be a problem.

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!