NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawn Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:58:07 -0600
At 11:07 AM 11/6/97 +0100, you wrote:
>As many of you know, my son is allergic to milk proteins.
>An uncontrolled allergy with time can cause a chronic colon inflamation, and
>it would be very likely that my son would have ended up the same.
>I'm happy we discovered his allergy in time. It's better to live without,
>than to have to endure the rest of your days.
>
>Erica

Erica and others who this might apply to..

I was just sharing with Janine that I was told that daily exposure to an
allergin *can* (not *does* but *can*) over time cause anaphylatic allergic
reactions to occur. Good reason to follow a rotational diet, no matter how
lax one is about it, if that is at all feasible just to increase the odds
that your allergic child will not develop additional and/or more serious
allergies.