NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:37:44 -0400
Your supermarket seems late to the game. Or maybe we here in the Boston area (where Smart Balance was invented) are a test market? It’s been at least 2 years since we’ve seen the emergence of dairy-containing varieties (tubs, too). There are quite a few options, and one must be quite careful to look every time at the labeling, As for cooking, I agree - not the best but still adequate. When I *really* need a butter substitute, for baking, I have used the pareve Fleischmann’s Unsalted sticks.