NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:35:31 -0700
I have noticed that there seems to be a concern with emotional effects
of eating dairy and or wheat products.  Yes this does and can happen.
For me personally I was severly depressed and was being called bi polar
and scito by srinks.  I have sever allegeries (as i like to call it) to
wheat dairy and corn products.  I can NOT eat any of the above products
which makes my diet very hard to follow,  I also stay away from yeast
but am not to sure if it has the effects that the other 3 items do or
not.  In my personal case my whole intire body starts to shut down when
i eat these products for a while.  My thirod goes out of control causing
all types of neat chemical imbalances that cause me to go crazy (i'm not
exagurating i've been put in mental hospitals for months on end).  When
i follow my diet i resume more of a normal life and there is scientific
proof on the effects of allegeries on a persons emotional state of
mind,  you just need to do some research to find the facts (i've read it
in passing but have never bothered to make any note of source).  I
realize celtiac and candeia are looked at as illinesses but perhaps the
best way to view these "dietary limitations" is to look at them more as
an alleregy.  I personally have found that many of the problems
discusses in this forum make a lot more sence when you look at it as an
alleregy rather than an illiness.  An allegery is a physical and
chemical reaction to a "chemical" weather this chemical be ingested
touched or inhalled.
i've been gone for about 2 weeks and just glancing over the mail i ran
across this thread and had to reply to Illya (not sure if spelled right)
posting of defending herself. Normally i would not post this to the
entire list but maybe someone else can understan a little better what is
happening to them from the way i've got to look at what is happening to
me.
sorry about the spelling and gramitical mistakes (i'm no english major).
banshee@mci2000/com