NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:51:55 -0400
Hi -

We often shop at Trader Joe or at Whole Foods, both of which have excellent
dairy-free offerings.  As for more widely available foods:

Fleischmann's UNSALTED margerine
Benecol spread
Tofutti Cuties ("ice cream" bars)
Sorbet (NOT sherbet)
Cheerios with juice added instead of milk
Pop Tarts (fruit flavors or brown sugar flavored)

My web site has some introductory menus that you might find useful.

Welcome to the milk-free zone,
--Beth Kevles
  Disclaimer:  Nothing in this message should be construed as medical
  advice.  Please consult with your own medical practicioner.

NOTE:  No email is read at my MIT address.  Use the AOL one if you would
like me to reply.