NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lee Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:06:38 -0500
Helen, Carnation's Alsoy and any other formula
is not fat free.  As an adult, I water it down two
to one.  For a child , follow the directions on the
can of one to one.  This product has a good
taste.  I am remembering my son's formula
from 36 yrs ago.  It was Mullsoy and a horror.
It smelled bad and stained everythingi it came
into contact with.  What an improvement over
the years with the soy bean formulas.  BTW,
he didn't know any better and to him, it was
good.          Rosalie
                      NJ