NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jane Trevett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:49:54 EDT
I would guess that the nurse in school would be told your daughter needs to
have an epi-pen in her office and it must be available at all times.

One of the mothers of a celiac child in our group works in a nursery school
and that is what they do there.

Talk to the school administrators and nurse before your child enters school
about this.

As a mother of a celiac you will learn to be assertive and a "trendsetter".
You might also find out from the nurse if there are other children in the
school with milk allergies and you parents could bon and help each other out.

Good luck.

Jane Trevett