NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loveeles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:00:53 -0700
Karin Dietterich wrote:
"Does anyone have any idea why I would suddenly react
to strongly to dairy? I
have the feeling that I've been working up to this
reaction, but it did hit out
of the blue, and now I'm suddenly hyper-sensitive."

Hi Karen,

I can't say why this happens but I have noticed that
as I have gotten older (after my kids were born) I
have become sensitive in this same way to clams,
shrimp & other seafood.  When I was younger I could
eat these things with no problems at all.  But now my
tongue gets itchy, then my throat, swelling, coughing
and it just spreads from there!  I really miss that
honey walnut shrimp (the taste, not the reaction)!

Take Care, Debby

=====
Babes In Paradise is your source for Affordable and Adorable Homemade Baby Bibs, Loveys & so much more!

http://www.babes-in-paradise.com