NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:31:47 -0500
Of course you should check this list to make sure your child can tolerate
these:

Sweets: Skittles, jolly ranchers, air heads, laffy taffy
Crackers: Rice cakes (Plain flavor), graham crackers, saltines, ritz
Chips: Check plain flavored potato chips, corn chips, tortilla chips,
veggies carrot sticks (no dip), raisins,
Popcorn (pop your own no butter obviously)
Cereal: plain flavors cheerios, rice krispies, kix, raisin bran, reese's
puffs, alphabits, chex,

And check with the teach regarding anyone with peanut allergies, but
peanuts are great snacks.

I'll check the list we provided our kinder's teacher just this week and add
any others...