NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Twogood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 08:13:26 -0800
Kathy Wentz wrote:

>.....removal of milk from Mom's diet (as it
> takes 10-14 days to see definate results of removal) to see if they
> could ease the symptoms......

I am always interested in time parameters. In my experience, 10-14 days
is very common, but I always use 7-30, because some cases take longer
than others, and I would hate to see someone give up after 14 or 20 days
if there is no change. Skin reactions seem to take longer, although the
intitial changes become evident within 30 days, it often takes 3 months
for a condition like psoriasis to totally clear.

Daniel A. Twogood, D.C.