NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:19:19 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>I actually bought coconut milk in
>the can today - anyone ever try that?

I love it, at least I like the Thai Kitchen full fat one. I have not liked
the other brands that I've tried. I have not tried it in coffee, as I don't
drink coffee. When I do drink caffeine I prefer tea. More paleo.

I especially use the coconut milk with pre-cooked chicken and some Thai
Kitchen curry paste. It is also good it you want cream over berries. The
list does have some things collected up on it. You can find them at our web
site:

  http://www.panix.com/~nomilk/list.html

Don.