NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:49:04 -0500
  I was going to ask the same question.  From reading the web page that was
refered to us I can see where altitude would be an issue for some people.
Fortunately living in Maine we are higher latitude. Colorado certainly
wouldn't need to worry about it either, but I can see where some other parts
of the country or Canada may have more of an issue.
     I noticed where it said animals absorb the vitamin D because of oils in
their fur and feathers and that we do in our skin. Since we produce our own
skin oils I'm thinking we wouldn't need to eat certain animals to assist us
in this, because we already have our own to do the job. Anyways, thanks
again for the information. Sue

----