NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:41:25 -0800
Frontier Herbs carries a onion salt with sea salt, onion powder and that is it.
/we get it through  Northfarms - lucky you you live near by them and can visit
their grocery store on University Ave.    For those not near there Frontier
herbs have natural ingredients with out the MSG.  You can call them at
800-786-1388 and they sell directly to you by request.  They sell tons of good
stuff!!