NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:21:54 -0500
I have begun to read margarine labels and found that there is whey in it.

Found a margarine without it but it is hydrogenated.

Today I ate a digestive cookie and some hour and half later had a bright red
rash on my wrist and other itchy areas.  I am getting formally tested soon
but fear I may waste away if I cannot enjoy some processed foods.  I guess I
better pay more attention to the suggestions on this list.
I do appreciate reading other peoples stories (when I can find the time)
Holly ;-)

WINNING

Ever notice that people never say "It's only a game" when they're
winning?

- Ivern Ball