NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 10:19:39 -0400
FAAN is the best--it is bookmarked here on my computer and has been for a
year--LOL and I refer to it on a several times a week basis....I am a also a
member so I get their newsletter and was planning to attend their conference
but am unable to do to some health issues of my own!!  Thanks, FAAN is
fabulous!!!
Nancy

"My  SONS are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise THEM
is my greatest challenge"