NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:36:05 -0400
Glad to hear it. It's excellent when parents seek out the best for their
children.

One thing that we became painfully aware of: the tests have to be repeated
as the child gets older. Our son was anaphylactic to milk for 10 years
before he actually tested positive. It was never clear to us why the tests
lagged so much behind the reactivity. For us, it came down to being feat of
careful detection and deduction. Not easy. But worth it.

Hang in there.

Mark