NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 15:01:24 -0000
Hi,
Are you saying they served this on the bread instead of margarine.  I
cannot have dairy products and having this sounds very good.  If you
receive any replies for recipe please send them to me.  I think if you
called the restaurant and asked them they would give you the recipe.  Tell
them you can't have dairy products and would like to use what they serve.
Thanks.

Marilyn