NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 16:08:40 -0500
><< My dairy-allergic son is now taking several calcium pills per day, >>
>

>Which brand is he taking?

I think that was snipped from my article - too much context removed to be
certain.

Josh and I use the "CVS Natural" store brand "calcium & magnesium with
zinc" caplets. They're available at CVS, although they may be available
under some other store brand elsewhere. They run approx. $2.89 for 100
caplets, but CVS often runs a 2 for 1 sale - that's when we stock up. Three
caplets contain 1000 mg calcium from calcium carbonate, 400 mg megnesium
from magnesium oxide, and 15 mg zinc from zinc sulfate. The bottle says
that they contain "no sugar, starch, artificial color or flavor,
preservatives, lactose."

Mark Feblowitz