NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:52:31 -0700
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:52:59 -0500 Jill A Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I am moving my daughter off formula and would like to know what others
>use for vitamins for their children? She is 2 and 1/2 and will take
>chewables as long as they taste good!

I have a 2+ year old.  We just use the Tri-Vi-Flour - mostly for the
flouride since we don't have a flouridated water supply. They do come in
a chewable, but we still use the liquid.   What vitamins are you most
worried about?  When I asked my ped. about a "more complete" vitamin she
didn't seem concerned as long as Alyssa was eating a varied diet and not
filling up just on liquids (i.e. soy milk) or any one thing.  Mostly what
I've been told is that multivitamins are for worried parents.  They are
useful if the child has a very limited diet or is just very picky and
doesn't eat well.

Kathy P.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]