NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gail Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:27:09 -0500
On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Simon W (&/or Bonnie D) Hecht wrote:

> If you are not natural, and not artificial, WHAT ARE YOU ?

hidden in the "natural flavors" listing in the ingredients.

> What does this have to do with our list?

Gee, I thought that this was a list where people helped each other deal
with being on milk-free diets.  A big help to me is when people on the
list inform me about safe products that I may never have thought to
check, products or brands that are typically not milk-free.

Gail Lewis